Wednesday, July 7, 2010

nhung cau noi ua thich

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe

Doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives, trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up.
-Grey's Anatomy



Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it. I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I'm not. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

I bet you could do something for someone today who'd
remember it for the rest of his or her life.




______________________________________
Should you choose to go, do, and be, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's good fortune must have been your destiny.

Or, should you choose to wait, wish, and hope, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's bad luck must have been your destiny.

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
___________________________________

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you.
___________________________________

And I looked at them. And I think they knew. Not anything specific really. They just knew. And I think that’s all you can ask from a friend.
___________________________________

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
___________________________________





Life is meant to be a game without rules.

۶ When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'

۶ If you are not first, you are last.

۶ If you are going through hell, Keep going!

"Đối với tôi, nhiếp ảnh là nghệ thuật quan sát. Đó là khả năng tìm thấy điều đặc biệt ở những nơi bình thường. Những thứ bạn nhìn thấy không có ý nghĩa nhiều lắm, mà tất cả là ở cách mà bạn nhìn chúng" - Elliott Erwitt


No comments: